LIVE INTERATCIVE WEBINARS
Presented by Dasenbrook Consulting in collaboration with the Illinois Mental Health Counselors Association.
10 CE’s for counselors, social workers, and psychologists.
Live Interactive Webinar Friday–Saturday September 17 & 18, 2021
- Live Interactive Webinar Friday-Saturday December 03 & 04, 2021
This webinar is the only 2-day live presentation available that will function as a group consultation. Most practice consultants charge $175.00 or more per hour. For far less than the cost of two hours of consulting you get ten hours of consulting tailored to you and your practice! Also included is a 25 minute follow up private consultation with the presenter.
Participants comments included:
- “This should be a required training for private practice.”
- “It was thorough, well organized, and inspiring!”
- “I appreciated all the practical information and Norm’s conviction that we can start private practice and be successful.”
- “Norm has a great sense of humor and is engaging in his presentations. He has great knowledge on how to start and run a private practice. He is a great motivator and gave us encouragement to take the risk of starting our own private practice.”
- “I liked the candid, can-do, positive, break it down approach to teaching what could have felt like an overwhelming topic.”
- “The wealth of valuable information, resources and support.”
“Learning about the many options besides talk therapy to enhance income.”
- “Bought Norm’s book and I believe the forms alone make the cost of the book worth it! Consider buying it. I got it the next day!!!”
Benefit from Latestest tips and Counseling Private Practice Information
Private Practice Checklist Handout In my seminars and consulting I am always asked if I had a checklist mental health professionals could use to know what they need to consider in starting a start a successful private practice, so here it is! Private Practice ✓ ...
Stephen Covey’s, “7 Habits of Highly Effective People”’ published almost 20 years ago is still relevant today. Covey’s 2nd habit, is based on the ability to envision in your mind what you cannot at present see with your eyes. It is based on the principle that all...
Every licensed counselor in private practice needs to have procedures in place detailing what will happen to current clients and records should the professional leave the practice, die, retire or become disabled and unable to practice. The American Counseling...