Starting, Maintaining and Expanding a Successful Private Practice: Surviving or Thriving?
The landscape of private practice for mental health professionals is ever changing. The thriving practice must adapt, change, and continue to redefine its relevance to clients and referral sources. For the mental health professional just starting, to the large group practice, thriving practices take risks and differentiate themselves from the competition.
This practical, nuts and bolts seminar will present tried and true practice building strategies to begin a practice from the ground up and to expand an existing practice to the next level. Profit from Norm Dasenbrook’s experience and strategic relationships with leading mental health professionals, print and web designers, billing and software vendors, attorneys, national professional organizations, and political action committees that provide cutting edge information on the latest trends, niches and legislation that impact private practice.
10 CE’s for counselors, social workers, and psychologists.
- Live Interactive Webinar Friday–Saturday September 17 & 18, 2021
- Live Interactive Webinar Friday-Saturday December 03 & 04, 2021
We have moved to a live interactive webinar format for my next 2-day private practice workshop, Starting, Maintaining, and Expanding a Successful Private Practice: Surviving or Thriving? sponsored by the Illinois Mental Health Counselors Association. The next live webinar is September 17-18, 2021 & December 3-4, 2021 | 9:00am– 3:00pm. 10 CE’s for counselors, social workers, psychologists and LMFT’s.
This interactive webinar is exactly what you need to reach your goals. Now you can attend form the comfort of your home without the expense of travel and missed time form work!
Participants comments included:
- “This should be a required training for private practice.”
- “It was thorough, well organized, and inspiring!”
- “I appreciated all the practical information and Norm’s conviction that we can start private practice and be successful.”
- “Norm has a great sense of humor and is engaging in his presentations. He has great knowledge on how to start and run a private practice. He is a great motivator and gave us encouragement to take the risk of starting our own private practice.”
- “I liked the candid, can-do, positive, break it down approach to teaching what could have felt like an overwhelming topic.”
- “The wealth of valuable information, resources and support.”
“Learning about the many options besides talk therapy to enhance income.”
- “Bought Norm’s book and I believe the forms alone make the cost of the book worth it! Consider buying it. I got it the next day!!!”
Given the 2-day format, participants will be able to explore more in depth the essential components of startup, business entities, money management, billing, office procedures, social media, content development, advertising and marketing that each participant needs to develop a plan to start or expand a practice with actionable steps with proven techniques. Get all your questions answered. Also included is a 25 minute follow up private consultation with the presenter.
Now, if you are a member of your state counseling association you may qualify for Illinois member price ($50.00 savings) for the webinar. Phone 815-787-0515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Moreover, you get a FREE ½ consult with me post-webinar! Pair this webinar with “The Complete Guide to Private Practice” What are you waiting for?
Come learn the essential practical components to starting or expanding a successful private practice. You need to have a business mindset and a plan to do well. This no-nonsense webinar will present tried and true practice building strategies to begin a practice from the ground up or expand a limited practice. Do it right the first time.
For handout click on https://counseling-privatepractice.com/private-practice-checklist-handout/
Workshops provide for CEs (clock hours) through Continuing Education Licensure with IDFPR. LPC/LCPC Lics #159.000650, LSW/LCSW Lics #159.000650, LMFT Lics #168.000148 Psychologists Lics #268.000009. IMHCA is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-Approved Clock Hours for events that meet NBCC requirements.