The landscape of private practice for mental health professionals is ever changing. The thriving practice must adapt, change, and continue to redefine its relevance to clients and referral sources. For the mental health professional just starting, to the large group practice, thriving practices take risks and differentiate themselves from the competition.
- Private Practice Checklist Handout
- Balance Billing: What is it and is it legal
- Teletherapy: More to it than you think!
- Helping counseling practices move from Forming, Storming, Norming to Performing
- Accepting credit cards is a good business decision that offers the mental health professional many advantages