Counseling Private Practice Starting Expanding Consulting Coaching:
Are You Surviving or Thriving?
Welcome to Dasenbrook Consulting
Your Source For All That’s Private Practice
Here you will find the latest practice information, products and services to answer that question, Are You Surviving or Thriving? Check out the Complete Guide to Private Practice and other practice building products, sign up for a live seminar (how about downtown Chicago in December?), see how coaching can help start or expand your practice, sign up for the newsletter so you can be informed of late breaking updates, FAQ and blogs, browse the resource page for support services and information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Let me help you.
The landscape of private practice for mental health professionals is ever changing. The thriving practice must adapt, change, and continue to redefine its relevance to clients and referral sources. For the mental health professional just starting, to the large group practice, thriving practices take risks and differentiate themselves from the competition.
– Norm Dasenbrook, MS, LCPC
- Past State Mental Health Counselor Association President and Governing Council member of the Illinois Counseling Association.
- Author of the leading private practice book.
- 30 years private practice experience.
- 17 years lecturing, consulting on private practice issues and practice development.
- Maintain strategic relationships with print and web designers, billing and software vendors, attorneys and political action committees that keeps us up to date on the latest trends, niches and legislation that impact private practice.
- Launched the American Counseling Association’s Private Practice Initiative.
- Consultant to the American Counseling Association on Private Practice 2005 – 2011
- Member of American Counseling Association, American Mental Health Counselors Association, Illinois Counseling Association, and Illinois Mental Health Counseling Association.
- Recipient of the Distinguished Service and Robert J. Nejeldo Leadership Awards.